Thursday, November 11, 2010

Adobe Illustrator Original

This was my image in Illustrator. I first created the 2 circles using the ellipse tool, I gave them both 3 pt. black strokes for a more punctual effect and I filled the outer one with the matching gray color. Then I chose a font from Illustrator that I thought would add a personal touch to the updated logo. I then colored it, and copied it beneath with the opposite color scheme and used the blend tool to create the 3D filler effect between the two. This gave it depth and it popped more like this. I then created 3 perfect squares using the rectangle tool and rotated them 45 degrees to make the diamond shape. I applied the pucker effect of about 30% on each diamond to create the hypo-cycloid that the logo is famous for. I gave each of the corresponding fill color to match the old logo but I added a black stroke outline to make them more powerful. That is how I created this new logo.    The original inspiration is underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment